A boater’s dream home. Beautiful open floor plan with living space on four levels. Great views from every room. Home on cul-de-sac. Featuring wrap-around decks and a private front courtyard to entertain. Open floor plan with views from most rooms. Three bedrooms, two baths plus an office. Large two-car garage. Close to Richmond Yacht club. Ferry coming January 2019 to San Francisco. Live year round or use as a weekend retreat. Regional park with miles of beautiful hiking trails, picnic areas.
Watch the video
- Split level 2/3 bedroom, den and 3 baths. Master bedroom has 2 separate sinks and toilets w/large shower in between.
- Small landscaped (low maintenance) front w/ drip system.
- Enclosed front courtyard w/ Ipe decking and bonsai area w/ drip watering system.
- Pavers in driveway and courtyard
- Huge storage area for gear under kitchen/dining room (approx. 450 sq.ft.)
- New exterior shingling and paint .
- 15 solar panels for 3.2KW power. 0 annual PG&E bill for electricity.
- Large “great area” kitchen/dining/living room.
- 3 ceiling fans, Forced air gas furnace.
- Gas hot water heater.
- Thermador stove w/ electric convection oven.
- Granite tile on kitchen counters and breakfast bar.
- Large walk-in pantry.
- Gas fireplace in great room.
- Hot tub with views
- Large two car garage with ample storage
- Large Deck to enjoy a glass of wine
- Enclosed patio for entertaining
Water Facility Features
- 48 Foot dock for your sailboat or power boat. Easy access to San Francisco Bay .
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
1291 Sanderling Island, Richmond, Contra Costa County, California, United States