Situated with stunning river and creek views in Alva horse country, Otter Creek Ranch is truly a one-of-a-kind property and location with the best to offer both equestrians and mariners. Its rural setting on the Caloosahatchee River is about 20 minutes to Fort Myers, 45 minutes to the beaches, 30 minutes to RSW airport, and 45 minutes to Naples. Caloosahatchee Regional Park is about 4 miles away and is considered one of the best in the state with over 20 miles of recreational trails for biking, hiking, and equestrian use that wind through miles of natural Florida habitat, along with a riverside rest area.
This is a turn-key waterfront and equestrian estate that has been exquisitely designed and maintained with impeccably manicured grounds. The property is approximately 7.6 acres with fenced grazing pastures, a renovated barn/stable with caretaker or guest residence, and approximately 300' of Calooshatchee River frontage. The land is zone AG-2 with Rural as the Future Land Use. A site plan and architectural drawings show that the site is virtually shovel-ready for the addition of a spacious residence.
Watch the video
- Newly built residence on 2nd floor of barn:
- - Approx. 1,900 sq ft + 900 sq ft recreational loft
- - Three bedrooms
- - 3 1/2 baths
- - Well appointed kitchen and great room
- - Large deck with panoramic river and creek views
- - Lower level laundry & utility room
- - Large first level workshop
- - A conceptual site plan and architectural drawings have been completed to show the present owner's original plans for the main residence.
- Barn conversion:
- - Approximately 6,200 sq ft on first level
- - 8 large 12X12 European style stalls with interior gates and exterior canopied doors.
- - 2 stalls converted to a birthing stall
- - All stalls with durable padded flooring, hose bib, and electric.
- - Central hall and grooming area with flooring of rubberized interlocking pavers that provide durability and comfort
- - Climate controlled tack room and feed room
- - Outdoor canopied horse wash area
- - 500 gallon soft water storage tank supplied by two wells
- - Hose bibs and electric at each stall
- - Large two-story central aisle, or use as a bay for indoor storage of large boat or RV.
- - Catering pantry and furniture storage rooms (for wedding events)
- - Large workshop
- - Barn siding and fencing with new Cypress lumber
Water Facility Features
- With approximately 300' of riverfront with existing deep water dockage, this site provides large boats with access to the Gulf (no locks) and to the Atlantic via the Okeechobee Waterway.
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
14700 Duke Hwy, Alva, Lee County, Florida, United States