For the on going of life come experience this wonderful prime way of living in this small private waterfront gated community. " The Reserves" in Star Idaho, tucked away where you are caressed by nature's wildlife and tranquil settings. This lot offers so much in enjoyment for all ages with such direct access to the 2 ponds and common area. The southern exposure gives a soothing touch of the sun to enjoy your surroundings. Enjoy the subs pool, park, clubhouse, walking paths, catch and release fishing. Sub offer year round waterways and seasonal creeks where the green belt asphalt walking paths wind around the seasonal creeks, ponds and common areas.
Add the convenience of a place to store you RV in the gated 24 hour RV Parking area for residence only with an extra fee to make this a magnificent and very pleasurable place to live.
Close to Eagle, Idaho, and Hwy 16-10 mile interchange to connect to freeway and Chindon. 20-30 minutes to Boise.
- Hickory and White Oak wood floors throughout-exception bathrooms, pantry, and laundry -tiled floors.
- Custom barrister's library cabinet for storing your treasured books and keep sakes.
- 9-10' Ceilings. Coffered crown molding accent in Living, master bedroom and entry of home.
- Office or Den with Dual French Doors.
- Fireplace in living room with ceiling fan.
- Kitchen - Hickory cabinets, Thermador range top, Conventional Oven, Professional sub zero size fridge. Expansive windows to bring the outside water views inside.
- Granite counter tops throughout home. Slab granite shower walls for showers and easy cleaning.
- Master Suite, dining rm and second en-suite bedroom accesses to back extensive covered patio.
- Master Suite walk in closet connects to laundry room with deep sink and cabinet storage space.
- Includes: Washer, Dryer, professional fridge in kitchen, garage fridge, and Coltrin vacuum system.
- Covered sweeping front patio. Entry with no steps.
- Circular driveway. This home is perfect for entertaining in so many ways.
- 3 car garage with epoxy garage floors with wall shelving and heavy duty hanging storage area.
- Raised garden bed, perennial plants such as butterfly bushes, wisteria, raspberries, and Marion berries.
- Individual well located on lot for future water fall feature or possible pool for added enjoyment
- Well has not been used and is covered. Contact agent for further details.
Water Facility Features
- Ponds stocked and offers catch and release fishing and wildlife to enjoy and observe.
- Fish: Bass up to 7 lbs and many bluegill -all ages delight in the catch and release fishing just steps away,
- Common area separates the two ponds.
- Wildlife observed by seller: blue heron, ospreys that dive in the ponds, ducks, geese, occasional swans, bald eagles, and many sizes of hawks that set in the tree tops back on the private property behind sub.
- Smaller birds such as Yellow and red wing blackbirds, humming birds etc. Some turtles.
- Birdwatchers delight.
- Common area leads to the back green belt walking path behind ponds for your daily exercise.
- Planted scrubs enhances common area, neighbor and owner on each side planted scrubs, bushes, trees.
- No back neighbors as land is owned by private party with their own home privately located.
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
11985 W Pinewood River Ln, Star, Ada County, Idaho, United States