Waterfront living at its finest! Extraordinary direct waterfront property with private dock and shoreline. This is a spectacular Long Pond home with stunning sunset views. This architecturally detailed Estate offers a thoughtfully designed interior with today's lifestyle in mind. Experience the spacious open concept living/dining/kitchen, perfect for entertaining and enjoying the water views from every perspective. Completing the second floor are three bedrooms and the Master Suite while the main level offers a complete recently renovated guest suite cottage attached to the main house by a screened porch. The grounds are highlighted by a boat house deck, dock, outdoor covered patio, mahogany decking, gorgeous gardens, barn/workshop, shed and plenty of outdoor living space. Be on vacation all year round in this perfect dream home. Relax and enjoy the peace of waterfront living! Commuter distance to Providence or Boston. Near highways, commuter rail and 4 Lakeville golf courses!
Watch the video
- Unobstructed water views from multiple rooms and decks.
- Gleaming wood floors. Floor to ceiling windows to maximize your views.
- Elegantly appointed kitchen with new sliders to expansive mahogany deck and waterfront views.
- Master Suite w/ cathedral ceiling, Palladian window, walk-in closets and private bath.
- Walk out unfinished lower level hosts a home gym, game room and bathroom.
- Walk out to covered stone patio with more waterfront views.
- Cottage/Bungalow: newly renovated 5-room oasis upscale finishes, wood floors, fireplace, private deck.
- Cottage/Bungalow: self contained in-law potential with four season enclosed porch.
- Cottage/Bungalow connects to the main house via a screened-in porch.
- Freshly stained Mahogany decks, covered stone patios, stairs & new mahogany boathouse deck.
- Expansive shoreline; many docking & launching options.
- Circular driveway, 2 car attached garage, plus 4 car garage or outbuilding.
- Outbuildings: Vinyl sided shed & 40’ barn/workshop offer storage for vehicles, boats and ‘toys’.
Water Facility Features
- Over 180 feet of expansive shoreline.
- Unobstructed views.
- Docking system. (negotiable)
- Boat house with deck above.
- Stone stairs.
- Covered stone patio.
- Mahogany decks.
- Trex deck at cottage.
- Fully recreational pond.
- Vacation at Home!
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
37 Nelson Shore Rd, Lakeville, Plymouth County, Massachusetts, United States