Year-round Oasis on Cayuga Lake with 129' of Lake Front! Fantastic income opportunity, estimated peak season rents over 60k!! This stunning 5 bed/3.5 bath, 3 level home is impressive with gorgeous lake views! Exotic hardwood floors cover the first and second levels. State of the art eat-in kitchen w/granite counter tops and island. Open floor plan includes a great-room w/stone gas fireplace and wet-bar. A wonderful gathering place to entertain family & friends! Large glass sliders open onto an enormous deck, which includes a hot-tub /inferred sauna enclosure. Walkout basement guest/suite with one bedroom/full bath, kitchen, dining and living area with rustic wood burning fireplace. Over-sized separate 3rd garage will store all your water toys. No flood Insurance Required! Enjoy all the amenities the Finger Lakes has to offer, outdoor activities, wildlife, marinas, "MacKenzie Childs" shopping and fantastic Finger Lakes wineries!!
Watch the video
- Guest Suite/In-Law Suite
- Breakfast Room
- Formal Dining Room
- Kitchen Granite Counter tops, Island, Walk-In Pantry
- Laundry-1st Floor room / electric dumbwaiter 1st & 2nd levels
- Appliances: Convection, Cook-top - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Washer & Dryer
- Wet bar
- Hot tub/ Inferred Sauna
- Energy efficient triple pane glass windows and sliders doors
- Water softener- owned
- Tankless water heater
- Natural woodwork
- Ceiling fans/ attic fan
- Ecowater barrels/underground soakers for landscaping
- Underground electric pet fence
- Electric Awning
- High speed Cable TV Available
- Private Yard
- Beautiful landscaping
- 2 car attached garage
- 3rd separate garage/ workshop
- So much more!
Water Facility Features
- With 129' Lake front and a removable dock, this waterfront beauty is a find for any season!
- Enjoy all sorts of activities on the lake boating, sculling, jet skiing, water-skiing, swimming, snorkeling, hunting and fishing!
- 3rd over sized garage is great for storage including the convenience of several local marinas.
- CMAs qualify this property with peak season earning potential approximately 5k a week!
- The Finger Lakes region is a sought after destination, with numerous wineries and wine trial tours, MacKenzie Child, shopping, festivals, wildlife conservation parks, casino gaming and racetrack.
- Relax and watch a gorgeous sunset or find a destination and have the time of your life!
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
5405 NY-90, Cayuga, Cayuga County, New York, United States