Offered for the first time in over 40 years! Located at the end of a private road on 2.17 acres you will have beauty, privacy, and almost 330 feet of level lakefront on one of the NYS Finger Lakes. Close to the hamlet of Honeoye, and just a short drive from Canandaigua or to the Village of Naples, this property has potential to be anything you wish it to be. What a great full-time or summer home with all of the amenities of a suburban home in a resort setting! Why wait to have your lake home?
Call listing agent for Open House hours or individual appointment at 585.703.0424. All visitors MUST wear an approved face covering and sign a COVID19 Disclosure Form. Only one party at a time allowed in the property to view home.
Watch the video
- 2979 sq feet of living space PLUS a basement that opens at lake level to store your kayaks, canoes, fishing gear, and water toys.
- New french drain around house to insure a dry basement
- 5 bedrooms (2 on the first floor and 3 on the second floor)
- 3.5 bathrooms (one is in the master suite)
- Original home intact with tasteful additions to bring the home to almost 3000 square feet of unique living space
- Two living rooms, each with a working fireplace
- Hot-tube room with a view of the lake
- Master suite includes a balcony with a view of the lake
- 2-car attached garage
- 2nd lot included
Water Facility Features
- Dock, hoist and deck boat included with the home
- 297 feet of level lakefront
- Stream on the property
- Honeoye Lake (a Seneca Indian name, meaning "lying finger") lake is shallow, reaching about 30 feet at the deepest point, catering to aquatic life as well as human recreation. North end of the lake is the hamlet of Honeoye, South end of the lake is state owned to help ensure better ecological growth and continued enjoyment of the lake.
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
5311 Meadow Creek Ln, Honeoye, Ontario County, New York, United States