You will love this seaside beauty overlooking the Intracoastal Waterway, featuring your own private sandy beach & captivating water views. This coastal lifestyle home, tucked in a private wooded, 1.5 acre setting, is a boater's paradise offering 5’ water depth, pier with 10,000 pound lift & gazebo for your hammock. Spend carefree time on one of 3 decks gazing at yachts and dolphins cruising the ICW. The fabulous sunlit great room has a vaulted ceiling, fireplace & built-ins. The large owner’s suite is perfectly positioned for water-views & the Carolina room with walls of windows will become your favorite room in every season. The spacious kitchen with slab granite is a chef’s delight! The open floor plan makes for main floor living; add 2 guest bedrooms, an office/loft upstairs & lots of storage. Make memories with your grands, family and friends swimming, kayaking, tubing, water skiing, fishing, shrimping, crabbing, sailing, relaxing or taking a picturesque boat ride to Beaufort, Cape Lookout or Oriental! Only 20 minutes to Beaufort! This home comes complete with Beach Butler elevator, whole house automatic generator, 2 generous storage rooms/workshop below, new roof in 2017 & other updates.
Watch the video
- ⭐️This fabulous open-plan home is perfectly designed for water views, vibrant sunsets, rainbows & serenity.
- ⭐️ A lovingly maintained, high quality custom home, featuring main floor living with upper guest rooms.
- ⭐️A Beach Butler exterior elevator is ideally positioned for your convenience.
- ⭐️A high dollar whole house, automatic Kohler generator is included.
- ⭐️An invisible dog fence is installed for your four legged, furry friends!
- ⭐️The two-car carport is located beneath the home, and a two car concrete pad accommodates guests.
- ⭐️This home has an enormous amount of storage, there is a loft room upstairs, attic storage and two storage rooms including a workshop beneath the home.
- ⭐️The outdoor shower will be popular with you and all of your guests.
- ⭐️The all season Carolina Sunroom, is the heart of the home, you will fall in love with the water views!
Water Facility Features
- ⭐️There is a private dock with a 10,000 pound boat lift and second boat dockage on the property.
- ⭐️The private dock has a mean tide of 5' and offers a gazebo complete with a metal roof, perfectly designed for your hammock, nearly every summer day can be a hammock day!
- ⭐️The boat slip with the lift measures 32' - 34' L x 10.5' W.
- ⭐️The inviting shoreline of the property consists of a 140' long sandy beach perfect for chill time!
- ⭐️The Fisher Point neighborhood offers a private boat ramp for residents.
- ⭐️This property is located approximately 35 minutes to Beaufort by boat and 15 minutes to Oriental.
- ⭐️A boaters paradise, this home checks all of the boxes for some of the best water sports on the Carolina coast, make it yours!
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
266 Thurman Rd, Beaufort, Carteret County, North Carolina, United States