The Reserve at Stuart Point is a gated 53 acre community that is comprised of twelve approximately one acre lots located in beautiful Sea Brook, SC. Each deep water lot has gorgeous views of the Whale Branch river, the south side of the ACE basin preserve and easy boat ride to the intra-coastal waterway and historic downtown Beaufort. The Reserve is located just eight driving miles north from downtown Beaufort, SC and just fifty minutes to Savannah, GA and Charleston, SC. Currently there are 4 homes in the community. The Reserve at Stuart Point also currently offers land and homeowners the following amenities as a part of the active property owners association:
1. A community deep-water pier with a 100' floating dock, which has fresh water and a covered pier head area for easy relaxation.
2. A Beaufort County approved community fresh water well system that provides clean and delicious fresh water to each lot.
3. A community boat ramp(tidal) that provides quick access for boat launching right on the property.
4. A five-acre fresh water pond that is stocked with bass, carp and a variety of other fresh water fish. It also is the home for many types of waterfowl that frequent the low country of South Carolina.
5. Each lot is supplied with electrical service.
6. 0.8 miles of paved walking surface for evening strolls and sunset watching.
7. The community also provides owners access to a new L series front-end load mowing tractor.
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
55 Reserve Dr, Seabrook, Beaufort County, South Carolina, United States