Custom crafted new home on the Collins River, 10+/- acres of land. 14x26 great room, has 2-story vaulted white washed pine ceilings, beautiful hardwood floors throughout, tile bathrooms & laundry. Modern kitchen has top-of-the-line appliances, farm sink, quartz countertops, gas range & pullout storage. Tiled master bath-soaker tub, separate walk-in shower & closet. Upstairs bedroom has private bath access. Office or 3rd bedroom. 42x43 pole barn has septic, RV hookup. Covered back-porch overlooks Collins River. Property is near Cumberland Caverns National Park. Check out the Aerial view at youtube.com
Watch the video
- Mountain views.
- Long drive leads to the home backing up to the water.
- Custom built home.
- 14 x26 Great room features 2-story vaulted ceilings.
- Kitchen/dining room is open concept.
- Top of the line appliances in dream kitchen
- Farm sink -- loads of storage with pull out storage.
- Quartz countertops and backsplash.
- Dining room has impressive views of the mountains.
- Master Suite is downstairs and has access to covered back porch.
- Master bath features walk-in shower, soaker tub and closet.
- Laundry room has tiled floors, storage, and a pet bathing station.
- Upstairs has bedroom with private bath plus an office or 3rd bedroom.
- Antique pot landing going to second floor.
- Property is just minutes from Cumberland Caverns National Park
Water Facility Features
- Home backs up to the Collins River
- Private river property.
- Walking trail
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
121 Cumberland Caverns Rd, McMinnville, Warren County, Tennessee, United States