Incredible waterfront home, designed by nationally recognized architect, Donald Gardner and custom built. High quality construction and upgrades throughout. The open concept layout and large Anderson windows capture the water views from every room and allow for great natural light. The cathedral ceilings in the living room and the tray ceiling in the dining area create open and airy spaces. The kitchen boasts beautiful granite counters, custom cabinetry and stainless appliances with lots of space for entertaining and cooking. The first floor master suite is made to relax and refresh with water views from the king size bed. Ample storage in the garage and over sized attic. Great outdoor living with 2 covered porches, a waterfront deck and a 74 ft pier for boating, crabbing and fishing. 12 Minutes to down town Onanacock and Onley, for shopping, restaurant and the new hospital and less than an hour to Cape Charles and Chincoteague Island.
- - Nationally recognized architect Donald Gardner designed and custom built home.
- - Beautiful brick foundation with “smart vents” (open and close automatically); elevated 2’ above 100 year
- flood level (home currently not in a flood zone)
- - Easy access, lighted crawl space and insulated pipes.
- - 8” up graded beaded vinyl siding.
- - 30 year upgraded architectural roof shingles
- - Anderson vinyl clad Low-E windows.
- - Easy maintenance upgraded composite decking with vinyl railing and posts.
- Garage is completely finished--- insulated, drywalled and painted; has a storage closet and built-in shelving.
- - Insulated garage door with automatic opener.
- - Rear porch skylights.
- - Cathedral ceiling in FR, tray ceilings in MBR and DR. All other ceilings are 9’.
- - 80 gallon water heater; garden tub.
- - Sound control insulation in MBR and bathrooms
- - Additional floor outlets in FR.
- - Deep well (excellent water quality/pressure); efficient and economical water softener.
- - Home is well insulated; the combination of Anderson Low-E windows, quality entry doors and the installed “honeycomb” blinds, make heating and A/C cost very economical; these costs have averaged $125 Mo.in 2019.
- Home contains a cost to build SF total of approx. 2400+ SF; this includes 1741 “heated” SF and approx. 700 in garage and porches. The property also contains an attached 6.5’ X 10’ BBQ deck, and 14’ X 16’ and 12’ X 10’ waterfront decks .The 74’ dock has water and electric. Also has 2 30 amp. electrical outlets and an available sewer connection to accommodate any RV.
Water Facility Features
- 74 Ft Pier with T - Water and Electric
- Waterfront deck
- Water depth: 4ft at median high tide
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
12316 Fairview Rd, Painter, Accomack County, Virginia, United States