Located right next to Pacific Beach state park.
A short 35-minute drive from your home to the Olympic National Forest,
The forest includes three temperate rain forested (Hoh, Queets and Quinault), a mountain range, saltwater beaches and tidelands
The 633,677-acre forest surrounds so much of the Olympic National Park.
Watch the video
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms with 2 master suites!
- Additional bonus room on the top floor
- Extra kitchen in the attached garage
- Stall Shower
- Tub and Shower
- Walk-in Closet
- Wood Frame/Wood Siding
- Attached Garage & Detached Garage
- Kitchen Facilities & Breakfast Bar
- Vacation / Second Home
- Luxury Properties
- Enjoy amazing ocean views from the comfort of your home, cozy up to one of the three wood burning fireplaces located on each floor. This beautiful beach home features
- Detached, 668 sq ft garage / bonus building includes another full bathroom additional washer/dryer and a bonus room. This area could be used as a mother-in-law suite.
- Note: Some of this beautiful furniture is included in the sale, please see listing agent for details.
Water Facility Features
- Ocean / BeachBayside
- Ocean Front
- Walk on the beach and look for shells or dig up clams
- Whale Watch from your home or take a short walk to the beach
- For More Info and to Schedule and Appointment Visit: http://custompacificbeachhome.com/
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
21 1st St S, Pacific Beach, Grays Harbor County, Washington, United States