Stunning & Endless Puget Sound & Mt. Rainier Views are had from every inch of this 4.2 acres of waterfront! Well appointed 5 bed, 4.5 bath home w/ 5228 SF & 2 car garage. . Huge 3 bay shop w/ bonus room & space for 10 vehicles. Over 400' of Saltwater frontage, your own private boat launch, & floating dock makes this the perfect place for any kind of water adventure! Sale includes a second 1.8 acre waterfront parcel. Amazing Johnson Point location makes accessing Seattle by Land or Sea a breeze!
- • 1300 SF Shop is a woodworker’s dream and has a huge bonus room upstairs
- • Drive right to the bulkhead and boat launch
- • Floating Dock
- • Hydraulic Float to moor your boat on
- • 2nd lot include in sale is 1.8 acres and has future development potential
- • Paved Driveway and Gated entry
- • Covered Parking for up to 12 Vehicles
- • Views of Mt Rainier, Mt St Helens, Mt Adams, and Nisqually Reach
- • Huge basement with office space, bedroom, and large family room
- • Close to town, with a private and peaceful setting
- • Private boat launch gives access to all water sports i.e. paddle boarding, kayaking, canoeing, jet skiing, sailing, power boating and much more!
Water Facility Features
- 2 Boats Included with sale:
- -1991 Ski Centurion Barefoot, 225HP Evinrude Outboard. Less than 400 hours. During the summer the boat sits on a S-Stream hydraulic float in front of the house.
- -1985 45 ft Frers design racing sailboat. Carbon fiber hull, Alan Andrews elliptical keel, Perkins diesel. Pacific Cup winner. Olympia Yacht Club moorage for Winter and professionally installed buoy in front of the house during Summer.
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
6736 78th Ave NE, Olympia, Thurston County, Washington, United States