Enjoy beachfront living in Sandy Point Shores on the Strait of Georgia in this 3100 sq' move in ready home with panoramic views of the San Juan islands from the south through Vancouver to the north and Mt. Baker to the east all from your private decks and balcony. This well maintained home in Sandy Point Shores, the area recently featured in episode five of Beach Hunters features a newly remodeled upper bath and master bath w/radiant heat flooring, 2 fireplaces, kitchen/laundry hookups for gas or electric and extra deep 2 car garage w/room for a shop. Ample off-street parking is available for 8-10 cars, RV or boat w/trailer. Amenities include use of the Sandy Point Golf Course, Clubhouse, Pool and Marina.
Sandy Point Shores was recently featured on HGTV hit series "Beach Hunters" Season 2 Episode 2 "Washington Coast House Hunt. This home is just up the street from the home purchased on the show.
Watch the video
- • 5500 watt Generator and Gen-Tran Switch stays
- • Roof & Skylights replaced July 2013
- • Kitchen & Laundry prepped for gas or electric
- • 50-Gal Water Heater replaced February 2010
- • HVAC replaced October 2007
- • Fireplace in great room is wood
- • Fireplace in family room is gas w/gas log
- • Family room features a wet-bar
- • This property and one to the south share a removable stairway to beach
- • Extra deep two car garage w/room for shop and two man doors to the exterior
- • Master bath has radiant heated floor
- • All windows are energy efficient Low-e w/argon
- • Includes off-street parking for RV and/or 8-10 cars
- • The home also includes a garden area, raised beds and two side yard vinyl storage sheds
- • The home also features mass amounts of storage throughout and attic space
Water Facility Features
- Sandy Point Shores area recently featured on HGTV / Beach Hunters Season 2 Episode 2
- Home is on the Strait of Georgia.
- All windows, deck and balcony facing west has a panoramic view of the San Juan Islands from Lummi and Orcas island looking south to Vancouver BC in the North.
- All windows facing east including the front deck have an unobstructed view of Mt. Baker.
- Marina launch includes gas dock w/ice available.
- Slips, dock space and dry storage available.
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
4175 Sucia Dr, Ferndale, Whatcom County, Washington, United States