Wisconsin Northwoods waterfront property like this simply does not exist anymore! Imagine 193 Acres of beautifully wooded property for sale with over 900' of shoreline on the Eagle River offering you one of a kind views of the river, great fishing and access to the Eagle River Chain of Lakes! Towering mature pines and hardwoods cover this Vilas County property, teeming with wildlife, seclusion and great recreational opportunities! Build your estate on this large Wisconsin property with paved year round road frontage and power available and enjoy nature around you with wildlife as your neighbors!
- History of this Incredible Property:
- Two generations have worked hard to manage this property for over the past 30 years. Every April the family hand planted a variety of 1,500 pine seedlings of red, white, and spruce. Each fall they would plant thousands of acorns with potato planters and also pruned hundreds of red and white pine trees up 20 feet to create exceptional species. Every Spring they would make sure that all logging roads were clear as they are today.
- You can drive or walk through all parts of this beautiful land, it is easily accessible. Unlike other Northwoods properties, it is very unique to see the towering mature red and white pines, and a mix of hardwoods on this large tract of land.
- Eagle River is also home to the Wisconsin Hockey Hall of Fame at the Eagle River Sports Arena.
- This large acreage Northwood’s property is the perfect hideaway offering complete seclusion or could be used as a fantastic recreational or development business opportunity looking for frontage on the Eagle River!
- You will be hard pressed to find a better tract of Northwoods Retreat Acreage that offers the opportunities that this beautiful family owned and maintained acreage does. The property is located on a paved year round road with power available, has multiple building sites; choose close to shore with water views or build deep into the woods for even more privacy.
Water Facility Features
- There are two beautiful waterways on this large acreage Northern Wisconsin property. Enjoy over 900 feet of frontage on the Eagle River that flows through the property and into the prestigious Cranberry Lake, part of the Eagle River Chain of Lakes! The Eagle Chain of Lakes consists of 28 lakes, the largest connected freshwater chain on the planet, and is a world-class fishing destination with incredible musky, panfish and bass fishing!
- The second one is the beautiful Spring Meadow Creek which runs through the property with 1,800′ of shoreline and also flows into Cranberry Lake. Spring Meadow Creek is rated as a Class 1 Trout Stream so bring your pole and try your luck!
- The current owners have made sure to maintain incredible views from anywhere on this unique property.
- The Eagle River Chain of Lakes provides you with year-round recreation on and off the water. Summer water sports including fishing, boating, jet skiing, kayaking, sailing, windsurfing, waterskiing, wakeboarding, swimming, and wildlife viewing. When the snow begins to fall, groomed snowmobile trails and cross-country trails await your winter excitement. The Town of Eagle River is nicknamed the “Snowmobile Capital of the World” and you’ll know why because it hosts the annual World Championship Snowmobile Derby.
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
Dam Rd, Eagle River, Vilas County, Wisconsin, United States