Lake front Home at a fishing cove.
Prime opportunity for a lake front home
Private boat dock.
106 miles from Des Moines, Iowa
142 miles to Columbia, Missouri
154 miles from Kansas City, Mo.
- Home consists of 1,892 total sq.ft. of living space.
- 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath on upper level
- Large Living room and 1 Bath with walk out basement on lower level.
- 2 Car detached garage.
- Private boat dock.
Water Facility Features
- Lake Thunderhead, a private 1050-acre recreational lake located 3 miles North of Unionville, Mo. 63565
- The lake offers many recreational opportunities such as water sports,
- Swimming, golfing, tennis, camping and fishing.
- Two swimming beaches and campgrounds are available as well as a
- Nine-hole sand green golf course and two tennis courts.
- Residents can enjoy numerous species of wildlife and birds in their natural habitat. Bald eagles, wild turkey, ducks and geese as well as pheasants, quail and whitetail deer are abundant.
- Unionville Municipal Airport. Wild Flower Dr, Unionville, MO 63565 (Located at Lake Thunderhead.)
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
19010 Buttercup Ct, Unionville, Putnam County, Missouri, United States