DEEP WATER, SOLAR POWERED HOME -
SAFE HARBOR, ATLANTIC OCEAN ACCESS
WHAT I LIKE BEST ABOUT 441RSW
1. WATER VIEWS
2. QUIET NEIGHBORHOOD
3. WALKING DISTANCE TO THE BEACH
4. WALKING DISTANCE TO SEA PARK ELEMENTARY
5. VERY LOW ELECTRIC BILL
6. I CAN BUILD THE BOAT DOCK I WANT
7. DOLPHINS IN THE LAGOON
8. HOA $100/year
Watch the video
- 4 BEDROOM, 3 BATH, 2753 sq ft
- 85 ft waterfront on Sleepy Lagoon, direct access to the Grand Canal
- 7.2 kw Solar Panels – Net Zero 90% of the year
- Solar water heater, Insulated windows, Solar Barrier in attic.
- Built on 27 concrete pilings (to the bedrock) – will never sink or settle
- 12 ft ceiling in living room, 10 ft ceilings in other rooms.
- Formal living room, family room, kitchen, breakfast area, master bedroom, dining room, overlook Sleepy Lagoon.
- LOTs of solid maple cabinets in kitchen, island with sink, oversized pantry, large laundry room with laundry sink and butler’s pantry
- Oversized (612 sq ft) 2 - car garage, Security system
- Full hurricane shutters, Reinforced (160mph) garage door
- Property acquired 1975, house built 1991, 2 owners - same family
- Sleepy Lagoon Property Owners Assn - $100 per year HOA.
- Deed restricted neighborhood.
- Viewing by appointment only.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for appointment
Water Facility Features
- DEEP WATER, SAFE HARBOR, ATLANTIC OCEAN ACCESS
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
441 Red Sail Way, Satellite Beach, Brevard County, Florida, United States