Intracoastal estate offered for the first time here on the coveted ''One Way Riverside Drive'', Ormond Beach's iconic historic lane. The custom brick home with rich clay tile roof is a subtle combination of charm, luxury and sophisticated integrity that incorporates fine materials and appointments with a substantial structure built to the highest standards on a commercial grade piling foundation. The interior living spaces were designed to not only take advantage of vast views, but also to have an option to open the doors to combine the airy and bright indoor spaces with the sprawling outdoor patios, verandas and gardens. Enter this home to be immediately greeted by views of the water from the lovely foyer under soaring ceilings that opens directly into the tiered living room overlooking the beautiful pool with the Halifax River just beyond the rambling lawn. A second waterfront family room takes on the feel of a casual great room as it is an extension of the very complete chef's kitchen with stunning handcrafted cabinetry complimented by top of the line appliances situated around a wonderful working island. The generous ground floor master suite features wide panoramas of the water and opens directly onto the pool and spa serving as a fantastic owners' retreat with a cavernous dressing room and a custom bath that will leave nothing on a wish list. The handsome library-office is the work of true artisans with spectacular hand milled woodwork and custom trim detail that create this wonderful space where morning light filters in through plantation shutters. The upstairs bedroom suites surround a second family room that opens onto a gracious waterfront veranda that can accommodate large hammocks with incredible second story views. The pool area and adjacent outdoor living room complete with fireplace offers incredible privacy and rivals anything offered in our local market. The custom dock is in impeccable condition with boathouse in place. The two over-sized, two car garages plus workshop and storage rooms provide ample room to store your vehicles, toys and much more! This home will please the most discriminate home buyers and leave nothing on your wish list!
Watch the video
- 1. The home was built above code using Commercial grade Pilings, for advanced structural support.
- 2. The beautiful and Clay Roof was chosen for its durability, to enhance the home’s appearance, and adds a reflective property to help with the energy efficiency of the home! It is environmentally friendly and is mildew and maintenance fee!
- 3. The Custom brick adds to the historic charm. It is fire resistant, weather resistant, maintenance free, and enjoys an extremely long life.
- 4. The home boasts a large house Generator.
- 5. Owners have installed 3 newer energy efficient AC units with maintenance contracts.
- 6. Pella windows and doors are through out the home and help to keep insurance and energy costs at a minimum.
- 7. Copper gutters and rain chains are not only aesthetically pleasing but are a joy to watch and listen to when mother nature waters the landscaping.
- 8. Slate stone covers the front and back porches.
- 9. The brand new pre-lit dock with water and electric extends past the neighbors so you can enjoy views up and down the intracoastal without looking through neighboring docks!! The new boat lift is protected by the boat house which is covered by the same clay roof that covers the home!
- 10. Aluminum fencing and gates adorn the home.
- 11. Brick walkways surround the home and a stone walkway meanders you to the dock.
- 12. The covered balconies have aluminum rails, fans, designer lighting and a stone-covered stairway allowing for easy access to the lanai and pool area from the second story of the home.
- 13. The back yard is an oasis with loads of privacy provided by mature, tropical landscaping which is highlighted at night with elegant landscape lighting.
- 14. The large, covered outdoor summer kitchen and dining/living area has custom cabinets, glass tiled back-splash, Dacor Grill, Subzero outdoor refrigerator, a gas fireplace, beautiful lighting and multiple ceiling fans!
- 15. The Large in ground pool with accent tiles, shallow play area, and sun shelf has a built in spa with spill over waterfall!
- 16. There are 2 SIDE ENTRY, over sized 2 garages making room for 4 cars AND your toys. Each garage has two separate large storage rooms as well.
- 17. Designer lighting is used through out the house, complete with an electric, entry chandelier lift for easy cleaning and bulb changing.
- 18. The Custom kitchen is a chef's dream; with top of the line Wood-Mode cabinetry, 2 Bosch dishwashers, Viking gas stove, double ovens, warming drawer, and 2 drink/snack refrigerators!
- 19. The master bath boasts limestone floors, dual vanities, glass enclosed shower, a jetted soaking tub and a large walk in closet designed with a separate area for off season apparel.
- 20. The master is spacious and offers great views of the back yard Oasis with French door access to the lanai and pool area.
- 21. There is generous use of real wood and cork flooring through out the home.
- 22. Plantation shutters decorate every window, including the garage windows!
- 23. The custom wrought iron railing and banister to second floor are framed with incredibly detailed Enkeboll designed molding.
- 24. The Large study with custom trey wood ceiling, and beautiful built in bookshelves is a great retreat for the adults in the home!
- 25. And of much importance is the location of this home: 300 Riverside Dr is located on the most sought after and prestigious street in Ormond Beach. The same street that John D. Rockefeller lived on during his retirement for 20 years. It is a one way street with minimal traffic and the ideal place to watch the famous Ormond Beach fireworks which are set off from a barge in the river behind this home. It is walking distance to Rockefeller Gardens which is the site for dozens of festivals, great for exercising in and is also close to neighboring restaurants, shops and the brand new Lucky's neighborhood Market. To top this off, this home 2 blocks to the white sandy beach where the original land speed records were made and is considered to be the Birth Place of Speed. Ormond has a rich history and has something to offer everyone with a lifestyle that is just your speed no matter how old or young you are!
Water Facility Features
- 1. A dock which is just beyond your neighbors so you can enjoy views up and down the river with out being obstructed by neighboring docks!
- 2. The dock has an electric, motorized boat lift, electric outlets, plumbing, a fish cleaning station and a comfy bench to enjoy our gorgeous weather and spectacular sunsets offered nightly by mother nature.
- 3. This is deep water dockage and you can enjoy boating any time of the day.
- 4. Boating from your home, you can travel up and down the river: visiting friends, waterfront restaurants and of course Ponce Inlet with the fantastic and fun disappearing islands! Mantanzas Inlet is just to the north and St. Augustine is a beautiful trip where you can dock your boat and stay the night in the historic down town...who needs a car when you can travel by boat!
- 5. Pull the boat off the dock and immediately be able to water ski, wake board, and tube for miles and miles of good clean fun!
- 6. Fishing is unbeatable especially for the coveted Red Fish!
- 7. You are guaranteed to see sea turtles, dolphins and manatees right from your dock!
- 8. This home sits on the Intracoastal which runs from Maine to the Florida Keys. Why Drive? When you can boat up and down the entire eastern seaboard!
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
300 Riverside Dr, Ormond Beach, Volusia County, Florida, United States