Beautiful Beachfront home on 985' of Lake Michigan Beach at the edge of 22 Acres.
Brook Trout Stream on the property which you will see as you cross the private bridge to reach the Home and Garages. Hardwoods and conifers are dense and are abundant with Whitetail Deer, Black Bear, Turkey and Small Game
- Great Room is centered in the home and is flanked by two upper decks
- Spacious living areas with two massive field stone wood burning fireplaces.
- Expansive windows on all three levels to view Lake Michigan.
- Comfortable accommodations for as many as twenty or four separate living areas for families or privacy.
- Massive Kitchen with plenty of storage but with ease of use with Eating Bar.
- Dining Room will easily accommodate twelve or more.
- Lower Level has second Stone Fireplace with Pool Table, Wet Bar and Walk out Patio to Beach and Fire Pit.
- Garages - a two car garage with lots of storage is attached and accessed to the kitchen/mud room
- Separate Garage is partly heated with drive through doors and storage for many Vehicles, Sports Equipment and and maintenance items.
- Fuel Storage - there is a large Generator as well as Fuel Storage Tanks that are equipped to maintain this home and property for three or more months at a time.
- Front Porch is covered and back Decks are open to Lake Michigan.
- Screened in Gazebo which hold a hot tub that is accessed by a elevated exterior walkway
Water Facility Features
- There is a private Boat Ramp/Access on the property
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
Rock River Rd, Engadine, Mackinac County, Michigan, United States