Beautiful Northern Wisconsin lakefront property for sale with over an acre of land, mature pine, birch, oaks, and maple and 124' of private shoreline on the clear, great fishing waters of Ross Allen Lake in Vilas County! Build your lakefront home on the ideal building site, with a boat dock on the lake and you can fish, swim and play on 25' deep Ross Allen Lake!
- Imagine slipping your canoe, kayak or paddleboard into the cool clear waters of Ross Allen Lake, a 65 acre, 25′ deep quiet sports lake, and exploring it’s pristine shoreline. Enjoy swimming and fishing for Bluegill, Largemouth Bass and panfish from your private shoreline or human powered watercraft.
- Ross Allen lake is one of only five lakes in all of Vilas County that it a quiet lake ideal for electric motors and a paddlers paradise! No noisy jet skis here, just the call of the Loon as you glide along observing the nesting eagle and osprey and the towering trees along the shore. With no public access to this lake only property owners can enjoy the clear waters and incredible atmosphere.
- Build your new lakefront home on the ideal building site of this Northern Wisconsin property with power at the year round paved road and enjoy beautiful unobstructed views across the lake.
Water Facility Features
- This private lake property would make for the perfect location to enjoy everything that Vilas County and Northern WI have to offer. Whether you enjoy swimming, fishing, quiet boating, trail riding, hunting, golfing or just plain relaxing, this area has it all! From the national forest land to the Vilas County Recreational Trails which are easily accessible, it’s all here. Shopping, dining, medical services and much more are all within an easy drive. The famous Fence Lake Chain is just minutes down the road providing unlimited boating and fishing!
- With potential trophy sized small and large mouth bass, you will love the fishing! Your family will love catching panfish right from the dock that’s already on this gorgeous property. This is truly a once in a lifetime opportunity to own such a spectacular setting with well over 100’ of lakeshore!
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
14872 Chequamegon Forest Trail, Lac du Flambeau, Vilas County, Wisconsin, United States