Located in the heart of downtown, one of Seattle’s most sought-after & architecturally significant building, The Watermark Tower, this fabulous move-in ready urban retreat is gleaming in luxury & finely crafted features. Complete renovation that artfully combines form & function. NW view from every room, breathtaking sunsets, Olympics & Elliott Bay. 2 units combined in one for a total 2,015sf of functional living space, rare 3 bed/2.75bath Motorized shades, Smart Home features, 2 zones AC/Heating, military grade water filtration system, Bose 5.1 surround sound, Miele appliances, build-in coffee station, roll-in shower, build-in safe. 2 parking spots, 2 storage units. Great amenities. No rental cap. Vacation Rental allowed.
- - The unit is a combination of two condo units with complete remodeling, and a new and improved floor plan.
- - Tree Bedrooms or two Bedrooms + Den. Three Bathrooms.
- - No stairs. The building, the unit, and Primary Bedroom roll-in shower are wheelchair accessible. The unit entrance door can be opened with the push of the button.
- - Two balconies. Elliott Bay and City Lights view.
- - Push button entrance door opening.
- - New 80 Gal water heater. Whole unit military grade water purifying system. Recirculating hot water.
- - AC/Heating, two zones.
- - Smart home system, Alexa compatible.
- - Under kitchen cabinet lighting.
- - Motorized blinds in the main area.
- - Motorized ceiling mounted TV in the Primary Bedroom, and the Master Bathroom.
- - Lock-down drawer and hidden safe in the Primary Bedroom walk-in closet.
- - Miele appliances. Double drawer dishwasher.
- - Miele coffee machine.
- - Pantry/Bar area with beverage fridge.
- - Speakers, 5.1 surround sound system.
Water Facility Features
- Downtown Seattle Waterfront with promenade, restaurants and tourist's attractions.
- Walking distance to ferry terminal to Bremerton, Bainbridge Island and Water taxi to West Seattle.
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
1107 Post Alley, Seattle, King County, Washington, United States