Savor the serenity of your own private island with breathtaking sunrises and dramatic, water views at mouth of York River and Chesapeake Bay. Beautiful 17 acres is nature lover's paradise for the adventurous at heart. White, sand beach and dock with boat and jet ski lifts, plus lights for night fishing. Wind surfing and boating. Fire pit for Smores. Sandy recreation area for volleyball. Everything you need for fun with family and friends.
Watch the video
- Custom 2-story, brick Georgian features 4 bedrooms, 4 full baths and 2 half baths. Traditional living and dining rooms blend with casual sophistication of great room and eat-in kitchen. Butler's pantry with wine rack and closet. Soaring great room ceiling adds drama to wide water views across veranda. Master Suite has balcony with spectacular water vista. Large, walk-in closets and luxurious master bath with jetted tub and walk-in shower. Screened porch for entertaining. Special features include 2-story, formal foyer with marble floor & curved staircase with walnut stairs and railing. Wide baseboard and crown molding. Butler's Pantry with wine rack, cabinetry and wine closet. HVAC-Lennox Harmony II system with 7 programmable & individually controlled zones, built-in humidifier. Paved circular drive. Walk-up attic. Attached 3-car garage. Guest quarters over detached garage/workshop. About 24 miles from deep sea fishing in the Atlantic; this is a fisherman's dream. Convenient to Gloucester Point, Yorktown, Williamsburg.
Water Facility Features
- Exceptionally rare, beautiful and private island
- Dock, Boat Lift, Jet Ski Lift
- White Sandy Beach, Recreation Area enclosed by Wooden Bulkhead
- Shoreline Protection - Stone Riprap on bay side of house
- Enjoy fishing, boating, water skiing, kayaking, wind surfing
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
1672 Cuba Island Ln, Hayes, Gloucester County, Virginia, United States