'CROWN JEWEL OF LAKE RAY ROBERTS' * Walk Right Out To the Lake * Secluded & Protected Waterfront Acres Overlooking the Majestic 34,000-Acre Lake & Located Right Across from Wolfe Island * Lots of Century-Old Trees on Back Side of Acreage * Hunter's Paradise for Trophy Deer, Ducks, Dove, Turkey & Hogs * Ready to Build * Mountain Springs Coop Water & Electricity * No City Taxes * 2021 Gooseneck RV Available Already Set Up On A Concrete Slab with Add'l Price * Fish in the Morning & Ski in the Afternoon * What More Could You Ask For? * You'll Never Find Another Lake Property Like This * Great Access to I-35, Restaurants, Shopping, Doctors, Hospitals, Schools, Historic Downtown Pilot Point, Gainesville, & Denton * Close Proximity to N Toll Rd Extension * Come See For Yourself...
Water Facility Features
- Welcome to Lake Ray Roberts!
- Lake Ray Roberts is a majestic 34,000-Acre lake destination located between Sanger, Texas and Pilot Point Texas, about 10 miles north of Denton. If you are looking for a way to escape to a place where you can enjoy nature, then this is a great location! Only about an hour drive from Dallas, it is the perfect spot for a day trip or a weekend getaway.
- Activities at Lake Ray Roberts
- There are many fun activities to enjoy at Lake Ray Roberts, and you can choose to play on the water or stay on land. Shore side activities include backpacking, geocaching, horseback riding, cycling, hiking and camping. In the water, try fishing, swimming, canoeing, or any other fun water activities that you enjoy. The beaches are comfortable and fun, but be aware that there are no lifeguards on duty.
- Over 20 miles of trails are located between Lake Lewisville and the Ray Roberts dam along the Greenbelt Corridor, and you can follow along the Trinity River for a beautiful hike or horseback ride. Certain areas of the trail are even paved, and many of the trails are multi-use. Check a map to see the use of each of the trail areas.
- One of the most popular activities at Lake Ray Roberts is fishing, and is listed as one of top fishing lakes in the South and Southeastern areas of the Nation. There are facilities available for you to use. The marina and boat ramps make it easy to access the water, or you can stay on the fishing pier if you prefer. You will even find fish cleaning stations, to make it easy to prepare your catch to take home.
- There are two main campgrounds on Lake Ray Roberts: Isle Du Bois and Johnson Branch units. The campsites are perfect for a small weekend vacation, or they can also be used for single-day gatherings as well. There are smaller campsites for a group of friends or family, or you can schedule one of the larger sites for a big group event like a family reunion or company party. You can book meeting rooms at the Lantana Resort, or choose an outdoor location in one of the four picnic pavilions that offer a beautiful view of the lake.
- The parks on Lake Ray Roberts include: Isle Du Bois, Ray Roberts Lake State Park, Johnson Branch Park, Pecan Creek Park, Buck Creek, and Jordan Creek. Also, Lake Ray Roberts features the Greenbelt Corridor, Lake Ray Roberts' Marina, and Lone Star Lodge and Marina.
- If you love the outdoors, you will love beautiful clear Lake Ray Roberts. Enjoy! Life is better on the clear water.
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
1639 Bloomfield Rd, Valley View, Cooke County, Texas, United States