Custom Mid Century on Water
Open concept living on 58’ of Lake Steilacoom. Newly remodeled for today’s buyer with Floor-to-ceiling windows and tons of light from the living room, kitchen, dining & outdoor spaces like the huge deck that overlooks the manicured grounds & Lake. Custom New Kitchen w/Café Appliances, Double wall oven & air fryer wifi capable & wine cooler. Refinished hardwood floors, wood-clad ceilings, two new gas fireplaces, updated Trex dock, tons of storage, and extra parking for your boat. Owner’s suite w/views of the lake, attached spa-like bath & private deck. Remodeled Primary and Guest Baths w/ heated floors. New furnace. New hot tub cover and bracket lift. Private launch next door, no neighbor. Be on the lake for summer and enjoy the pride in ownership.
Watch the video
- Unique Location
- Gas Fireplace
- Abundant Storage
- 2 Gas fireplaces
- Wall of Glass with tons of Light
- +/- 63' of Water Frontage
- Master Bedroom with deck on Lakeside
- Entertaining Areas
- Lower Level Rec/Flex Room
- Full Wrap Deck on Lake Side
- Located next to Quiet Boat Launch
- Warm Wood Clad Ceiling
- Trex Dock
- Oversized Garage
- Gleaming Hardwoods
- Hot tub to stay
- Windows by Mid Pacific Windows & Doors, 44 NEW doors & Windows installed 2016
- Recently remodeled kitchen w/ Double wall oven and air fryer
- Additional Under Counter 2-Drawer Refrigerator
- Dual temp 40 bottle wine cooler
- Remodeled guest and primary bath, redone in 2020 with heated floors
- Auto under counter lights
- Newer Trex Deck
- New Furnace, replaced in 2015
- New hot tub cover and bracket lift
- Both fireplaces are gas and new
- 2 furnaces (one for upstairs and one for downstairs) both new.
Water Facility Features
- Ideally located on Lake Steilacoom with easy access to multiple points of Interstate 5, Lakewood Towne Center, University Place, Tacoma and Gig Harbor areas. Nearby you will find world class golf at the Tacoma Country Club, Canterwood and Chambers Bay only 10 minutes away, the site of the 2015 US Open.
- Lake Steilacoom is a quaint lake full of history and charm. A full use lake perfect for water skiing, fishing, jet skis, boating, swimming and all water sports. Steilacoom is ideal for watching fireworks, boat parades and even the occasional Santa and Grinch on a jet ski in December.
- There is only a certain amount of waterfront and even then, unique waterfront homes are just that, rare. Remember, unique, location and waterfront never go out of style.
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
10837 Evergreen Terrace SW, Lakewood, Pierce County, Washington, United States